We are proud to introduce the newest version of the NGO Marketplace, with not only a completely new look but also lots of new features and functionalities.
Civil society is crucial when it comes to translating policy into action and the NGO Marketplace offers drug policy NGOs a platform to exchange best practices and showcase their work.
The NGO Marketplace is a joint project of the UNODC Civil Society team and the Vienna NGO Committee on Drugs and was first launched in 2016. Since then we have continuously improved the platform and the newest version includes not only a facelift but lots of new easy to use features.
- It’s now even easier to explore the content and post updates on your work and latest projects
- We have built in an instant messenger that allows you to directly contact other NGOs and colleagues with ease
- You can now translate all content on the NGO Marketplace via the built-in Google Translate tool
- We have improved the matching functionality so that you can better find organisations that work in similar fields or can provide expertise that you require
- Trending #hashtags can now be found on the right hand side – so don’t forget to use them
Enjoy browsing in the new NGO Marketplace and don’t forget to post your latest update!