- This event has passed.
2021 Annual General Assembly – PART 1
April 8 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Due to COVID-19 the VNGOC Board has decided that all of the meetings during the 64th CND, including the Annual General Assembly and the Informal Dialogues, will be online events this year.
The VNGOC Board and the Nominations Committee have further decided to deliver this important meeting as follows:
- Part 1 of the AGM will be on Thursday 8th April 2021 (15:00 – 17:00 Vienna time) using Zoom or Teams
This will allow us to go through some of the standing agenda items together, present the annual report among other things, and introduce the candidates running for election. The meeting will then be suspended to allow online voting to take place:
- On Monday 12th April, there will be a 24-hour period in which to vote online for the position of Chair.
- On Tuesday 13th April, we will announce the previous election results, and there will be a 24-hour period in which to vote online for the position of Deputy Treasurer.
- On Wednesday 14th April, we will announce the previous election results, and there will be a 24-hour period in which to vote online for the position of Deputy Secretary.
- Part 2 of the AGM will then resume on Thursday 15th April 2021 (16:30 – 18:00 Vienna time) using Zoom or Teams
This will allow us to confirm the results and welcome the new Board members together, before completing the final agenda items and closing the meeting.
The meeting will be held via Zoom and you can register here: https://bit.ly/3llFeKm
Please take note of the following additional information for the
Annual General Assembly:
- Membership Fees. Please check if your organisation has already paid the 2021 membership fees and if not please do so as soon as possible. Please note that due to the pandemic we will not be able to accept cash payments this year. In order to be able to vote during the General Assembly please make sure to settle outstanding fees before Monday 5th April 2021.