- This event has passed.
Side Event “Civil Society & COVID-19 – responses during the pandemic”
April 15 @ 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
Organised by the UNODC Civil Society Unit and the VNGOC.
The event will give an overview of responses to the COVID-19 pandemic by civil society organisations across the globe and showcase practical examples of NGOs upholding health and other important services during a time of crisis. It will be held on Zoom with interpretation in French, Russian and Spanish.
- Jean Luc Lemahieu, Director, Division of
- Dr. Katherine Pettus, International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (Global)
- Omar El Ghiati, Moroccan Green Crescent
- Rita Musa, Autamaimasa Health Foundation (Nigeria)
- Alberto Hart, Centro de Información y Educación para la Prevención del Abuso de Drogas (Peru)
- Mutaawe Rogers, Uganda Youth Development Link
- Jamie Bridge, Vienna NGO Commitee on Drugs
EVENT LINK: https://bit.ly/3u9xjmI