VNGOC Membership Fee 2024
Each member organization of the VNGOC is asked to pay an annual membership fee.
In order to calculate your fee choose the category (and fee) that corresponds to the size of your organisation’s 2023 total annual income from the list below:
- A: under €10,000 total annual income: €30 fee
- B: between €10,000 and €50,000 total annual income: €60 fee
- C: between €50,000 and €150,000 total annual income: €90 fee
- D: over €150,000 total annual income: €120 fee
In 2024 you may be asked to submit appropriate documentation confirming your 2023 total annual income.
- PayPal via https://www.paypal.me/vngoc. Please enter the correct amount (see above), the full name of your organisation and the year for which the fee is being paid. VNGOC is not responsible for any charges incurred by member organizations.
- Electronic bank transfer into the VNGOC Euro or USD accounts based in Vienna. (see account info here)
Please make your payment for the correct membership fee plus all transfer costs and include your organization’s full name and the year for which you are paying the fee in the transfer reference details. VNGOC is not responsible for any banking charges incurred by member organizations.
- In cash in Vienna during the 67th CND in March 2024 prior to the Annual General Meeting tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, 20 March 2024 4PM CET.
Invoices and Receipts:
If you require an invoice from the VNGOC, please email email@example.com with a request. Similarly, if you wish to confirm receipt of a payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks after the payment was made.