The Annual General Assembly is scheduled for
Wednesday, 4 March at 4 p.m. CET
at the Vienna International Centre, Board Room D, 4th floor C-Building, VIC.
The Draft Agenda is available below together with the Annual Report of Activities for 2019 and other useful documents.
We look forward to welcoming as many members as possible at the meeting. For those of you who can not attend in person, there will also be the possibility to participate online.
Please take note of the following additional information for the
Annual General Assembly
- Decisions will be made on the agenda items 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13 and 14 (Budget 2020, Code of Conduct, CoNGO, the future of the VNGOC, Appointment of an auditor, Election of the Board, and appointing a Nominations Committee).
All member organisations in good standing are permitted to cast their vote. Members in good standing are those that have paid their membership fess or sent in their commitment forms for 2020. Members in good standing who cannot attend the meeting either in person or online can assign proxy votes.
- The Board Elections are agenda item 13. All information on the candidatesand the voting procedure can be found on the website.
All member organisations in good standing are permitted to cast their vote. Members in good standing who cannot attend the meeting either in person or online can vote in advance or assign proxy votes.
- Membership Fees. Please check if your organisation has already paid the 2020 membership fees and if not please do so as soon as possible. If you plan to settle your outstanding fees in cash please check the VNGOC calendar for the CND for possibilities to pay. Please be aware that due to the board elections we will not be able to accept payment during the Annual General Assembly. The last opportunity to pay in cash is Wednesday, 04 March from 10:00 am to 11:00 am in the NGO-Lounge, M-Building.
- Voting in Person: Each organization must select one representative to vote for their organization by emailing the name of the voting representative to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 24 hours in advance of the meeting, specifically by 3rd March 2020 at 4 pm CET. Ballots will be handed out by the Nominations Committee to the representatives 15 minutes before and at the beginning of the meeting in Board Room D.
- Voting in Advance: Members interested in voting electronically in advance should send an email expressing their interest and specifying the email address that should receive the voter key for their organization to email@example.com no later than Monday, 2nd March 2020 at 11:59 PM CET. Instructions and an individualized voter key will be sent to the email address specified.
- Proxy Voting: If you want to assign your vote to a proxy, complete the official form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, 3rd March 2020 at 11:59 PM CET.
Both organisations have to be in good standing.
- Online Participation: It will be possible to participate online and we will again be using Skype for Business provided by UNOV. If you want to attend online please send a short email to email@example.com containing your name and your organisations name no later than 4 hours before the start of the meeting. We will share the sign-up link for the conference system a couple of days before the meeting.